Printing from a Smartphone or Tablet
Would you like to print from your smartphone or tablet to the Library's Printer?
Printing from a Laptop
Would you like to print from your laptop to the Library's Printer?
Note: You may be required to disable your virus protection software prior to installing the wireless printing software.
2. Enable your virus protection software after installing the wireless printer.
3. A small window will appear on the bottom right corner of your desktop.
4. Click on the Login button, and enter your valid, registered, library card number and PIN.
5. Stop by the Reference Desk if you do not have a library card or do not know your PIN, you will be issued a Visitor Pass.
6. Printing costs are $.10 for black and white and $.50 for color, per page, and must be added to your library card prior to printing at either the Reference Desk or the Circulation Desk.
7. At this point, any job submitted to the "Wireless Printer" from your laptop can be retrieved at the Print Release Station (located across from the Reference desk).
For more detailed instructions, click HERE
Note: How to uninstall the Print Module from your laptop.
If you no longer need the Wireless printer installed on your computer and you are ready to uninstall it, follow these steps:
3.Click Wireless Library Print System
4.Click Uninstall Wireless Library Print System
This will completely remove the print module from your laptop.
To uninstall, simply drag "Print Control" to the Trash.
- Green Corner
- Adult Reading Help
Got a question?
Sign up for our Email Newsletter!